JOIN THE BOOKER T. STAFF TEAM
At the Booker T. Washington Community Service Center, you’ll find all kinds of opportunities to make a difference – as well as excellent employment benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Like the community we serve, our staff is composed of people from all backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and welcome all who are interested in learning more about careers at Booker T. Washington Community Service Center.
Benefits of employment at Booker T.
• Bringing people together to explore and connect
• Collaboration – The strength of our community is engaging utilizing all of its members, organizations and business to provide education and training
• Community Engagement – We provide service and opportunity to the local community with partnership services through city/county and private industry.
• Professional development opportunities, training and career advancement
• Competitive benefits*: Health • Dental • Vision • Long-term disability • Flexible spending accounts • Voluntary/supplemental benefits • Clipper Direct •
Employee assistance program • Generous paid time off
• Extras: Discounted membership for family • Discounts on all Booker T. programs for employees and family members, including preschool, afterschool program
• Staff wellness initiatives
*For employees who work a regular schedule of 30 or more hours per week.
Our job openings include positions suitable for many experience levels – entry level to senior leadership – and work opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including administrative, business, education, arts, athletics and more